VA Home Loans
VA loans through GMFS Mortgage can be used by U.S. military veterans to purchase a house for your primary residence, as well as, to refinance for cashout. VA loan mortgages offer zero money down (100% financing) and are typically the best loan option for first time home buyers if one of the borrowers is a military veteran. GMFS Mortgage offers reduced fees for VA loans!
"I've been through a VA loan before and it's no fun but GMFS made this go-around much easier. 5 stars" More GMFS Mortgage Veterans customer reviews
Veterans Administration loan features:
- 100% financing
- No income limits or restrictions
- Expanded qualifying ratios and flexible credit guidelines
- VA maximum loan amount of $424,100
- Veterans Administration Funding fee of 2.15% or 2.40% based on military status (financeable)
- Do not need to be a first time homebuyer, can be used for new purchases and refinance
- Minimum credit score of 600
- Check eligibility for VA loans online at Veterans Benefits Administration web site
Why GMFS Mortgage for your VA loan?
- GMFS Mortage has reduced fees for VA loans!
- The experienced Mortgage Bankers of GMFS understand the qualifications for a VA loan and the needs of our veterans
- “CHANGING LIVES” with GREAT customer service (GMFS Mortgage Customer Ratings & Reviews)
- Since 1999, more than 79,000 customers in multiple states resulting in over $12.9 billion in funding
- Funded over $2.1 billion dollars in residential mortgages in 2016
- Currently service approximately $5.5 billion dollars of residential mortgages
- Largest Louisiana operated mortgage lender
- Local processing, underwriting, and closing under same roof
- Smooth and predictable closings
- Fast Pre-Qualification process
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and winner of Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
- Free, no obligation consultation by experienced GMFS Mortgage Bankers to determine the right home loan solution for you
"Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She was able to provide multiple refinance options so we could determine the best fit for our situation. The process was simple and efficient from start to finish. We highly recommend Stephanie and GMFS. 5 stars"
"Stephanie was amazing. She went out of her way to take care of all our concerns. She kept everything simple and pleasant. Our loan was one of our better experiences in purchasing a new home. 5 Stars"
"Brad Johnson and Matt Conine were very thorough, professional, and quick to respond to any of my questions or concerns. Very pleased with their commitment to a smooth transaction for me and my family. 5 stars"
"It was a very good experience except for one thing that out of the control of GMFS. My loan was a VA loan and therefore GMFS was required by the VA to submit some of the silliest documents that I have ever seen. Other than that it was a pleasant experience. The individuals that I dealt with were very professional and friendly. 5 stars"