- Homeowner Applicants Want High-Tech, Human-Touch Experience - Pamela Matassa, March 9, 2017
- Home Loan Applications on the Rise - Pamela Matassa, March 9, 2017
- Video - GMFS Mortgage - Proud Corporate Partner of Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- GMFS Mortgage is the #1 ranked residential mortgage company in Louisiana based on 2014 statewide loan volume as published in the Baton Rouge Business Reports’ annual “Real Estate Report” released July 2015
- GMFS Mortgage has an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau
- May 24, 2016 "WAFB 9 viewers and GMFS Mortgage Surprise Revive225 Church Ministry Targeted by Thieves"
- February 25, 2016 Rental Rates Soaring: New national reports show increasing rental rates
- Join us Saturday March 5, 2016 in Baton Rouge for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure as GMFS joins the fight to end breast cancer.
- Join us January 28th, 2016 for RE/MAX Miracles at Mardi Gras presented by Commerce Title and GMFS. It will be an evening filled with great food from several great restaurants and caterers, fun and festivities including the Big Wheel of Prizes, cash bar, and live music by the V-Tones! All proceeds support Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital.
Miracles at Mardi Gras Tickets & Sponsorships Info
- December 24 2015 "WBRZ 2 viewers and GMFS Mortgage help man living in deplorable conditions celebrate sweetest Christmas"
- December 3, 2015 "GMFS Mortgage Pledges to Help Baton Rouge Man Living in Condemnable Home" (video)
- November 3, 2014 ZAIS Financial Corp. Completes Acquisition of GMFS, LLC
- GMFS listed as a 2013 Top 100 Private Louisiana Company, ranked #42, as published in the Baton Rouge Business Report published July 2013 (based on 2012 revenue)
- GMFS listed as a 2012 Top 100 Private Louisiana Company, ranked #84, as published in the Baton Rouge Business Report published July 2012 (based on 2011 revenue)
Awards and Recognition for GMFS, LLC
- USDA Rural Development announced that GMFS, LLC is the #1 USDA lender in the state of Louisiana for fiscal year 2016 with 982 USDA Rural Development Loans for more than $159.5 million
- Sept. 2016: GMFS Mortgage recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge (Small & Medium Size Businesses) by the Baton Rouge Business Report.
- June 2016: GMFS Macon, GA repeats as Best Mortgage Company for second year in a row as voted on by the readers of The Telegraph (www.macon.com)!
- Congratulations Charlene Richard of GMFS for being named the first-ever recipient of the new USDA Rural Development Underwriter of the Year award!
- December 8, 2015 USDA Rural Development announced that GMFS, LLC is the #1 USDA lender in the state of Louisiana for fiscal year 2015 with 875 USDA Rural Development Loans for $136.5 million
- June, 21, 2015 GMFS Macon, GA branch voted Best Mortgage Company by the readers of The Telegraph (www.macon.com)
- GMFS awarded 2014 Company of the Year (100 or More Employees) presented by the Baton Rouge Business Report & Junior Achievement
- January 22, 2014 GMFS is recognized by the USDA for assisting 872 Louisiana families in achieving their dream of homeownership through the Rural Development Guaranteed Rural Housing Program
- GMFS is a 2012 winner of the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
- GMFS Mortgage Customer Ratings & Reviews