Home Rebuild Disaster Relief Loan
If your primary residence was destroyed or damaged as a result of the flooding that occurred in August of 2016 in Louisiana and is within the Presidential Major Disaster Area, then the Home Rebuild Disaster Loan may be right for you. This loan may allow you to easily rebuild or restore your primary residence and help replace lost/damaged furniture and appliances.
GREGORY & MONA M.
"Thank you, We would like to thank Todd for all your guidance and help with our rebuild construction loan process. It was all professionally done and in a timely manner. Many people in Baton Rouge, Central, Livingston and Ascension were affected by this disaster of the 2016 Flood that has left many people homeless, rebuilding etc. It will take years for our state, cities to rebuild and get back to a normal state of life and living in there own homes again. It was a pleasure working with you we appreciate all the help you, Frannie & Megan have provide for Greg & I. We would like to thank our son & daughter in law Daniel & Julie for telling us about GMFS Mortgage as they have mortgage through your company as well. Again it's been a pleasure working with you Todd. Thank You, Greg & Mona. 5 Stars"
- Refinance a primary residence to rebuild or restore your flood damaged home
- Replace lost/damaged furniture and appliances
- 90% Financing Available on Restored Value
- Interest only during construction with a 12 month term, then refinance to a permanent fixed product
- Chose your contractor (subject to GMFS approval)
- Your residence must have been located in a Federally Declared Disaster Area resulting from flooding in August 2016 in Louisiana.
- The refinanced property must be a Single Family Property.
- These loans are for principal residences only.