FHA Home Loans
FHA loans through GMFS Mortgage can be used to purchase your primary residence, as well as, refinance for rate term or cashout. Compared to other home loans, FHA is typically the most flexible mortgage product with lower minimums for down payment and credit score, while allowing a higher debt-to-income (DTI) ratio. A FHA loan is typically the best home loan option for first time buyers who are not military veterans or the house is not in an eligible rural area designated by USDA.
Federal Housing Administration loan features:
- 96.5% maximum financing
- Upfront mortgage insurance required as well as a monthly amount for term of loan
- Expanded qualifying ratios and flexible credit guidelines
- FHA maximum loan amount varies by geographical area determined by FHA
- No income limits or location restrictions
- Can be used for purchases and refinance
- Minimum credit score of 580
Why GMFS Mortgage for your FHA loan?
"Experience was great. Brad made the process very simple and gave us the best service we could have asked for. This was our fourth home to mortgage through GMFS and it gets better every time. 5 Stars"
- GMFS Mortgage is “CHANGING LIVES” with GREAT customer service, our avg. rating is 4.78 stars!
- In 2015, GMFS originated more than $1.8 billion in mortgage loans and serviced approximately $4.2 billion in loans with customers in multiple states.
- Local processing and underwriting
- Fast Pre-Qualification process
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and 2012 winner of their Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
Educational Resources (videos, podcasts, calculators & glossary)