What GMFS does:
Provide Great Mortgage Financial Solutions to homeowners and potential homeowners through professional, honest, and dependable interactions with our customers and partners. Our mission is positively CHANGING LIVES for the better by providing Great Mortgage Financial Solutions, one mortgage at a time. We support the community charitable organizations where we lend to ensure continued growth, health and prosperity to current, future and former borrowers and beyond. The programs we support cover a variety of topics & issues.
|Events Calendar||Assisting Disadvantaged||Children|
|Health||Homeownership||Education & Arts|
Ongoing: S. Louisiana flood recovery support for customers and community including gmfsmortgage.com/emergency
4th Annual McMains Center Sips & Suds
The event will also feature live music, a live auction, and the opportunity to tour the Center and learn about our therapies and programs for children with disabilities.
We owe our success to the communities we lend in and our great people working at GMFS. Therefore, we believe it is imperative to support those communities both in which we do business in and also live in. We strive to participate in as many philanthropic and community groups as we can from the assisting in building homes, to raising money through community sponsored events to significant corporate donations to increasing awareness of important issues and causes.
- GMFS Employee Jean Fund Raising Program - Holiday Wishes
- GMFS Employee Volunteers & Participation
- Teens for Jeans
- OLOL Children's Hospital
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Prevent Child Abuse
- Children's Advocacy Center
- Trafficking Hope
- Re/Max Miracles at Mardi Gras Tickets & Sponsorships Info
- Pennington Biomedical Research Center
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- Video - GMFS Mortgage - Proud Corporate Partner of Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- Ethan Bush VP & Chief Development Officer of Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Baton Rouge, discusses the patient focused services they provide for cancer education, prevention, detection and treatment. - Listen to Podcast
- OLOL Hospital
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Habitat for Humanity
- Rebuilding Together
- May 24, 2016 "WAFB 9 viewers and GMFS Surprise Revive225 Church Ministry Targeted by Thieves"
- December 24 2015 "WBRZ viewers and GMFS help man living in deplorable conditions celebrate sweetest Christmas" (video)
- December 3, 2015 "GMFS Pledges to Help Baton Rouge Man Living in Condemnable Home" (video)
- Various schools
- Louisiana International Film Festival
- St. Francisville Area Foundation Junior at The Bluffs
GMFS is proud to sponsor American Junior Golf Association's St. Francisville Area Foundation Junior at The Bluffs on June 27-30. (Qualifier Registration is Sunday, June 26, from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.)
The community of St. Francisville, Louisiana, will host the AJGA for fourth straight year, as 78 players will compete at The Bluffs on Thompson Creek.